2014. január 24., péntek

It’s my thing

It’s my thing
Here is my thing
Like a new toy
I feel my joy

It's grey now
As I stroll by
I see people
They’re all feeble…

Those worn strides
Grieve their torn pride
But there’s a small girl
With a red skirt…

She’s like a splash of green and orange paint
She’s like a flush of sob’ring rain
People!

It’s my thing
Here is my thing
I am now home
She’s brought me home…

I will draw a rainbow over these grey skies
And paint the stripes with little children’s smiles
I’m lighter now and suddenly I see
Small things around me I have never seen…

We never see we just simply stare
In fancy clothes we’re all still bare
People!

She’s like a beam of sunshine in the night
She lightens up the street as she walk by
I wish she stayed much longer in my sight…

Here is my thing…

Nincsenek megjegyzések: